NORBAR Industrial 5R, 1", Ratchet Adjustable (Dual Scale)
The Industrial Range of Torque Wrenches has a 'Break Back' action providing an unmistakable signal that can be seen and felt when the set torque is reached.
200.00 - 750.00 lbf·ft (10.00 Increment)
300.00 - 1000.00 N·m (20.00 Increment)
- Robust construction gives accurate results, ±4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- The break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing.
- Dual scaled, N·m and lbf·ft.
- All models are also available as Production 'P' types with no setting scale. These must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar’s Professional Torque Tester.
- Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017
- Square Size: 1"
- Torque Radius: 1272.4 mm
- Ratchet Teeth: 36
- Ratchet Type: push-through