A compact, extremely precise display balancing machine for truck wheels, the ET 66 is particularly suitable for external use on equipped vehicles.
The ET66 has a dual display control panel which is designed to be user friendly. It is equipped with an integrated lift for raising wheels up to 150kg and is supplied with a wide choice of balancing programs.
Available in manual or motor-driven spin device versions, it also operates with a 12V battery.
- Electronic balancing machine with microprocessor for off-vehicle wheels of trucks, buses and vans.
- Low balancing speed (80 rpm for truck wheels and 120 rpm for car wheels) reduces wheel spin times, reduces the risks due to rotating parts and saves energy.
- Integrated pneumatic lift for wheels weighing up to 150 kg.
- Manual brake for locking the wheel shaft.
- Cover with trays to take weights of all kinds and the most commonly used accessories.
- Unbalance data acquisition at variable speed.
- Motor-driven wheel spin (Motor version) or manual (Hand Spin version).
- Dual luminous digital display.
- Simple, user-friendly keyboard for data input and program selection.
- Processing unit with 16 bit microprocessor.
- 1g (1/10oz) resolution in car function and 10g (0,5oz) in truck function.
- Unbalance values displayed in grams or ounces.
- Balancing modes available:
- Standard dynamic on both sides of the rim
- Alu for alloy rims
- Static on one plane only.
- Utility programs: calibration; diagnostics.
- Kit for external 12V battery power supply available on request (for Hand Spin version only)
The ET77 has the best performance/price ratio, thanks to top-of-the-range features at the cost of a display balancing machine.
Low balancing speed, optimisation of average balancing speed, 7 ALU truck and car programs, automatic acquisition of wheel/machine distance, adhesive weight application device, automatic weight application position search, visual wheel wobble inspection, automatic wheel type identification (truck/car), OPT FLASH and 200kg lift with safety handle: these features, together with its original design, make the ET77 an exceptional purchase with an excellent quality/price ratio.
Supplier of Quality Brands